Sunday, November 21, 2010

WOW! my own words.. who would have thought!!

I have had many experiences in my past. I view them all as a necessary steps in the progression that has brought me to where I am today. I am happy where I am today and can not complain about one thing!
Along the way I may have done some things that the outside world including close friends and family viewed as irresponsible or CRAZY!
I picked up some responsibilities and things I may have not chosen to have if I was in my “right” mind.
I have no choice but to accept and love these things. For they are the reason I am where I am today. They were merely stops along my path that if weren’t made I may not be who I am today!
I love myself for who I am and that is all that matters to me. I have given myself the strength to endure anything just by accepting myself and loving myself.
Life is awesome. Although I must admit it has not always been that way, I must also admit that it was only my thoughts that made it NOT okay!
Now that I am awake and my eyes are open I can see not only my own inner light but everyone elses too.
I thank you, everyone in my life, for teaching me how to be me. My words can not express how elated I am that I am not alone and never will be! All the pieces of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment