Friday, August 13, 2010

ok wow

so we had a busy day today

a lovely 4 hour wait at welfare all leading to an explosion of power.. powerful negative energy
explosion between a few different people and myself
so

I went home

to find more and more negative energy swirling all around

even found out that an old friend of mine was killed by a semi

which led to a bigger explosion of power

between my son and I

which led to

cops at my house again

wow

what a great learning experience

what did I learn

cops are funny
LOL

I cant even put it into words no more
LOL


when u see u will see

they told me.. we wouldnt care if he did!!

LOL
you want us to talk to him!! OOOHHHH trouble

HELL YEAH

cops are finally here protecting ME!!

its about damn time :)!!!!
:)

lesson learned

dont go into negativity with negativity duh
cure negativity with positivity


what you resist persists
means duh

change what you need to change
dont keep resisting it

No comments:

Post a Comment